Fluffy Fuzzingsburgue (née unknown) is one of Judge Maya's henchwomen. She is fat, dumb, and oafish. She's the muscle of Judge Maya's gang, though in Turd Love she says that she only works for Judge Maya for the money. She and Turdsley were in love, but were torn apart by their friends. In the epilogue of Judge Mia Forever, it was revealed that Turdsley had married Fluffy.
Fluffy dwarfs everyone in the show, much like Turdsley. She is a bear. She has short fuzzy tan fur. Fluffy is mostly a girl, but technically she is a he-she. She talks like a baby.
Fluffy is employed by Judge Maya as her henchman. Her only co-worker so far is Grouch, who works as Judge Maya's other henchman. Fluffy's first main role in an episode was in Turd Love, when she and Turdsley realized that they loved each other, but their relationship was torn apart by their friends because Fluffy is on Judge Maya's side and Turdsley is on Judge Mia's side.
It was revealed in the epilogue that Fluffy and her new groom, Turdsley Fuzzingsburgue, went searching for the "Meaning of Food" in the mountains shortly after their wedding and were never seen again. This event happened between the years of 1326 and 1337. There exact fate is unknown.
- "Wait, wait, stop, stop...which one is my boss?!"
- "I trying to cut down on the fat."
- Besides Humungosaur, she is arguably the biggest character on the show.
- In Turd Love, Fluffy says that her family is low on money.
- Fluffy only works for Judge Maya for the money.
- She is Turdsley's age, which is four, so she might go to PS-22 .
- She has the same last name as Jordan Bearhart. It is unknown if they are related, or if they just have the same last names.
This section is under construction. If you know an episode in which Fluffy appears, please add it.
- The Return of Judge Maya (first appearance)
- The Revenge of Judge Maya (cameo)
- Turd Love
- Judge Mia Forever (final appearance)