Divored couple, Grouch and Private divvy out their children.
Divorced couple Grouch and Private come to Judge Mia to decide which one gets the kids. When they are deciding about Cornflake, they grab him, fight over him, then Grouch proceeds to rip him in half. Mia concludes that Private gets to keep the remainders of Cornflake. Grouch then attacks her, Mia calls in security, and the episode ends.
Buck's Lil' WorldEdit
Buck's Lil' World did not air with this episode.
- "My, you look like a big happy family!" -Judge Mia
- "I WANT HIM!" -Grouch
- "It was a dark and stormy night..." -Private
- "Well if I can't have him then I don't want anyone else to have him either." -Grouch
- The beep of the "Please Stand By" card in this episode is different from the others.
- One goof in this episode is that Mia asked Grouch "Why did you rip Cornflake apart" before Grouch had ripped him apart. This is a goof.
- This is the first episode that is less than six minutes.
- This is the shortest episode in the show.