Season 11, debuting in So Sue Me!. Her life goal is to make everyone in the world have her hairstyle (which looks eerily like Perry's). Apparently she sues whoever gets in her way of achieving her goal. She has a gang made up of Majesty and Perry (they both have her hairstyle), and they help her always get her way. It is unknown if Sue is already a member of or planning to join the E.V.I.L. Association, since she is evil.Sue is an evil villain from
Sue is a small dog (about Buck-sized) with long gray and white fur. She parts the white fur on her head into a moronic hairdo that looks exactly like Perry's hair sometimes does.
- "Writhe, you fool! Writhe!"
- "You have no idea of the big honking can of crap you just opened Judge Mia!"
- After So Sue Me, she left to Supreme Court to sue whoever didn't make everyone have her hairdo in the first place.
- One of Sue's henchmen is Perry. This raises questions if Perry is really evil, or if Sue was just bribing him.
- In the episode following Sue's debut episode, Humphrey reveals that he returned to Yonkers from Supreme Court because of "some kind of dog making everyone have her hairstyle."