Turdsley is quite incompetent, though he sometimes makes wiser decisions than Buck and the rest of the gang. He tries to fit in, but nobody really likes him, even his dad Big Bobby. Turdsley has a softer and more emotional side that most of the rest of the cast. He has been know to squeal happily and sob hilariously.
Turdsley speaks like an toddler. He messes up big words easily. Also, he replaces all R's and L's in words with W's.
Turdsley's thinks his best friend is Buck, but the relationship only goes one way. He's kind of his only friend, because his relationship with the other preschoolers is very awkward.
Turdsley and Fluffy (Judge Maya's assistant/henchman) fell in love in Turd Love, and told their friends they were in love. Mia explained to them they could never be together, because they are from different sides of the Mia-Maya feud. In the epilogue of Judge Mia Forever, Turdsley and Fluffy got married, but were lost in the mountains searching for the meaning of food.
Turdsley dwarfs Judge Mia, and everyone else on the show, even the adults. He is a turtle without a shell because his DNA is mutated.
The show never acknowledged Turdsley's shellessness until the Season 10 episode No Shell for Turd. While watching a turtle documentary, he realized that he doesn't have a shell. His dad Big Bobby mentioned the reason that Turdsley doesn't have a shell is because he's a mutant. Turdsley also had shell surgery, but it was maliciously destroyed by Buck and Butt.
It was revealed in the epilogue that Turdsley and his new bride, Fluffy Fuzzingsburgue, went searching for the "Meaning of Food" in the mountains shortly after their wedding and were never seen again. This event happened between the years of 1326 and 1337. Their exact fate is unknown.
- "Ya know, Buck, maybe pwanting twees isn't all what it's cwacked up to be."
- "Biwdena! You wowk hewe?"
- As of Season 4, he goes to PS-22 .
- Turdsley and Fluffy were one of the first cases of romance in the show (besides Mia and Fransisco)
- Turdsley wants to be a fire chief when he grows up.
- The Snortleson Brothers vs. Smokey (cameo)
- Nigel vs. Buck (cameo)
- Cute vs. Cute (cameo)
- Brownfeather vs. the Logger Union (cameo)
- You Are Mia (cameo)
- Grouch vs. Fat-Bear (cameo)
- Chelsea vs. Uni Buni (cameo)
- Judge Mia's Valentine's Day (first appearance)
- Jury Fury
- Bobby Jane vs. His Parents (cameo)
- Hipper vs. Chipper (cameo)
- Turdsley vs. Fat-Bear
- When Mia Met Barry (cameo)
- Buck's Lil' Earth
- Nut vs. the Bananomanomans (cameo)
- Birdena vs. JMN Studios (cameo)
- Bring-Your-Grandson-To-Work Day (cameo)
- Perry vs. Mary (cameo)
- Judge Buck
- The Return of Judge Maya (cameo)
- Postcards from Buck
- The People vs. the Halfbreeds (cameo)
- Croakella vs. Schnauzette (cameo)
- Fransisco's Disturbing Discovery
- The Revenge of Judge Maya
- Birdena vs. Geezer Groves (cameo)
- Turd Love
- Grouch vs. Mama Java (cameo)
- No Shell for Turd
- Night of the Living Ape
- Judge Mia's Halloween
- So Sue Me!
- The Dark Side of the Mutt
- Buck vs. Hipper (cameo)
- Judge Mia Forever (final appearance)
- ↑ He was 4 years of age in 1308
- ↑ Both of his biological parents are bears
- ↑ Turdsley said that in the "Win-A-Day-With-A-Judge-Mia-Character Contest"