Velvet sues Leamy, because she claims he stole her money from her purse.
Velvet Ponyschneigger claims that Julian "Leamy" Lemurton hacked into her bank accout and stole all of her money. Leamy denies it. Judge Mia then asks Velvet, "how did Leamy see your credit card if he didn't get it out of your purse?" Velvet then responds by saying she has mints in her purse. Leamy cuts in and confides that he looked in her purse. Mia then concludes that Velvet stole money from her own bank account just to get more money from suing. Velvet then transforms into Humungosaur and attacks the courthouse. While all this is happening, Buck stars in some amusing commercials.
- No Minor Roles
Buck's Lil' WorldEdit
Buck's Lil' World did not air with this episode.
- "I looked in her purse." -Leamy
- "I have mints in my purse!" -Velvet
- "SHUT UP!!!" -Judge Mia
- "That's you daddy." -Buck
- The reason that Leamy said he had looked into her purse was probably because Velvet had bribed him to say that.
- The future time travelers from Just-In-Time Justice didn't appear in the episode.
- This is the first episode of the entire series.
- Velvet's answer to the question was completely beside the point.